Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #1-Starting up the Broadcasting blog

OK, this is a first for me. I hope to set up this site for use with my classes next year. I'll be teaching 2 new subjects (Broadcast Journalism 1 and 2 (which will actually be Video Technology) and hope to use this as a learning opportunity with my students as we explore and create curriculum through the year.
I have the advantage of rewriting and changing the way the courses have been previously taught. This should give us plenty of room to explore, create, recreate and assess what works well and what does not.
The scary part is having the entire student body as our audience.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful adventure awaits you in the new school year...look forward to peeking in occasionally and checking things out

    ReplyDelete