Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #2-My comments on the 7and a half habits

I found this to be a good outline to follow when accepting new challenges. Keeping these things in mind will keep me from stressing out over what needs to be done. Setting goals with the end picture in mind helps me create the big picture. Having confidence to take on a task that I have not done before will keep me focused on these goals as well.
I have to say now, the voice over on the slide show was horrible! I had to turn down the volume and read the slides as her voice was dragging and putting me to sleep. We need to remember that we use different voices for teaching children and for teaching adults.
I recommend you turn down the volume and read the slides.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. it looks like you!! and the sweet puppies are there too! looking forward to sharing this adventure with you.

    P.S. please include the Thing #XX in the title of each post along with any other title words you want to inlcude

    ReplyDelete